Monday, August 11, 2008

What's going on this week?







That's what our little rugrat is doing all day long, whenever we are at home and he gets bored.


What's going on this week?



... not much to be true... At least not much that I know of, as of right now. Today I planned on staying home. It's a little boring right now, Lucas' girlfriend and her mommy are in Poland right now, visiting family. And we usually meet up about once or twice a week. Then I usually visit my family very often, but I figured I should give them a day off, today... hahah By the way, they will be going on vacation this week for about two and a half weeks.... That's going to be the most boring time ever, with them gone.... They will go to Mallorca with their friends. At least my brother Daniel is staying home and he's even going to do some of my dad's businness while he's gone.... let's hope he won't ruin things... (oh did I say that?!?, just kidding)


All I'm going to do today is take a quick trip to Real for groceries. Lucas always wants to get out of the house, so I'll take him there. (YAY). Then I'm going to cook dinner and that's practically it.

Tomorrow I'll finally get my hair cut again. Haven't gotten one since May and my hair is short, so I need that now. I'm also going to get some more highlights in. Lucas will stay with my mom then.
Wednesday, I don't have any plans... Any ideas??? Oh yeah wait... I need to get a present for my brother Marius... He'll turn 16 years old and I haven't got a clue what to get. I got him books the past two years, but he's not really reading much anymore... All he's into right now is his online game and then he meets up with his friends every once in a while... PLEASE I'd appreciate any single idea of what to get him!!!
Thursday is my brother's birthday. So we're going to spend most of the day there for coffee and cake in the afternoon and then for supper we will be going to a Mongolian restaurant (YUMMIE)
Friday I'm planning on visiting a friend that I met online. She's living on post in Heidelberg with her two little kids, so I"m hoping that I get to do that.
Brian will go to the Nitrolympics (hope I spelled that right) from Friday till Sunday. I got him the tickets last year and he loved it, so he got himself tickets for this year as well. Just that this year he'll be going by himself. He couldn't find anybody as interested as he is, to join him. But he'll be fine.

3 comments:

Carolin said...

What about a gift card for your brother eather for clothes or for a cafe or club he likes to go??

What is Nitrolympics??????

lg Carolin

Sazou said...

Damn myself... my brother is turning 15 not 16,... my mom will kill me for getting that wrong. A gift card is a nice idea, thanks Carolin. He's not really going out just yet though. Hahah, he would love to, but my momt won't let him. I might look for an amazon gift card or something.

Nitrolympicx - I hope the link will work http://www.hockenheimring.com/Default.aspx?tabid=302

Carolin said...

Danke fuer den Link, man lernt ja nie aus...lol

ja dann waere der Gutschein fuer zum weggehen, wohl eher nix, ausser du bist auf Stress mit deiner Mum aus...

lg Carolin