Well the past two days have been kinda boring, but also went by pretty fast.
Yesterday we went over to my parent's house after lunch. Lucas took his nap there and I was watching the Olympic Games with my brother and cousin, since that's what they were watching. After one and a half hours I woke up Lucas, because he never sleeps that long and wanted him to sleep good at night still. He woke up, happy as always and started talking. These past couple weeks he started talking like a waterfall and he's always very serious about that. It's just so funny, because the sounds he makes sound totally Chinese.. he goes like "diiiiiiiidoooooo" with a very funny pronunciation when he sees something and shows with his finger. All these sounds, sound like a Chinese karate movie. But he's also going like 'cht' (which sounds German) or he sometimes goes like rawwrararaw )which sounds English. I'm wondering when he'll say his first word or something like a word for something.
He also got very good in standing by himself. Sometimes he doesn't notice himself that he's not holding himself and then when he realises, he lets himself fall on his butt. He hardly crawls anymore. As long as he has lots of things he can get a hold of, he just walks around on them. He pulls himself up on straight surfaces too, like windows, walls and whatsoever.... But you never know when kids finally start walking.... my middle brother never even bothered crawling and just stood up one day and walked.... so I guess it's not just about getting a routine in standing up and stuff.... some kids just have to have the courage to try it by themselves I guess.
Anyways, talking about yesterday. I went to the hairdresser around three pm and it took about two hours. Not because my hair took so long though... My hairdresser didn't have any customers in and was kinda bored I guess... so she talked for hours. It was nice though.
Today I was planning on staying home all day. But after lunch I got a little bored. I already cleaned the whole house and evern did the windows and stuff. So while Lucas took his nap, I decided that I was going to visit my parents again after my trip to DM and Aldi for some coffee. So I went there for coffee and my Dad had his old video cam out. We watched some movies of when my little brother was Lucas' age and it was just too funny.
So now here I am, waiting on my sweet husband to come back home from work... It's already 8.21 pm and he's not back. His cell is off due to his battery, so I don't even know when he'll get here.
Zahnspange
5 years ago
1 comment:
sounds like fun. And I wish I could hear Lucas talk. It's so cute. I'm sure he will walk before his 1st Birthday, he is a brave little man!
Post a Comment