Last night I was awoken by a very loud noise. It was about 1.30 am (Brian was still up on the computer) and I had the windows cracked. At first I was like half asleep and have awake and it sounded like a big tractor running up and down the fields right next to our house. So I woke up completely, but still half 'dreamdrunk' or however you might call it. I began halluzinating that it might be that nuclear power plant that's not too far from where we live and it might be the sirenes or some terrorists or whatsoever... YEAH I HAVE A BIG IMAGINATION and I'm very paranoid in things like this, especially when you wake me up in the middle of the night.... I was just wondernig, who in the whole wide world would make such a loud noise in the middle of the night. Brian went outside with my cousin's hubby to smoke and look what was going on. They saw a big tractor like machine going up and down the field, like I thought in the first place. Yeah they were doing that stuff for about an hour till 2.30 am and I could still hear it with the windows closed. I'm really feeling for the people who actually live right next to that field, as it was a field a little more far away from our house..
Other than that not much going on. I drove Brian to the Hockenheim Ring this morning, even though it's constantly raining. I already called him and he said, that they haven't started anything so far, because the rain won't stop and their power dryers don't get to keep it dry. So he's very happy that he took his book with him, at least he won't get bored. But I'm really hoping that he'll get to see anyting today. It would really be a waste of money and time, sitting there all day in the rain. He has awsome seats though, he said. And the big show (with night show and stuff) is going on tomorrow, so today won't be too bad.
Lucas and I are keeping everything on the low today. I'm planning on going to the Hockenheim Center to look for some shoes for him. My dad gave me some money to buy his birthday gift, as they are on holidays now. And he said to buy him some walking shoes. I already know extactly what brand, I just don't know if they have them there. But we'll see.
Oh yeah, yesterday was nice as well. We went over for coffee and cake for Marius' birthday. Lucas got to play a little in the backyard and the neighbour's kids even borrowed him a swing thingy. Then around 6 pm we went to one of my favorite restaurants called YanYan. It's a mongolian restaurant, but they ahve all kinds of Asian food. It was very yummie and Lucas tried a couple things as well.
Bouncing along
My brother Daniel
The Birthday Kid
He just wouldn't let me take a good pic
Playing ball with Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment