
Since this past week he also uses his baby walker all by himself. At first I thought I didn't see right, when all of a sudden he came walking out of the room all by himself with this thing. I should take some pictures soon, with him doing it or even a video. He's also not too much of a chicken anymore when it comes to walk a few steps on his own. When he's standing somewhere and i'm not too far away, I hold out my arms and tell him to come over. He's taking like two steps by himself and lets himself fall into my arms.
This is the baby walker he loves to walk around with. At first I didn't trust it too much, cause I thought he would fall with it, as it is so light and not too sturdy. But he's handling it very well. He only gets frustrated when he gets stuck somewhere.

Yesterday I also found out that he can actually climb steps. I never knew, because we don't have any steps in our apartment. But as I heard that so many other kids of my friends are climbing up stairs, I went outside in the hallway, to give it a try. I thought I didn't see right. He climbed up all the way on top in like only a few seconds, as he's never done anything else in his life. Of course I was there to protect him, in case he would fall. THe steps outside are of pure marble.
Other than that not too much is going on. Brian is home for a four day weekend. YAY for that!!! Today Lucas let us sleep till 6 am instead of 5 am. We have planned to do some paperwork things and stuff, that we've planned on doing for a while and go to the commissary, PX and hopefully Ikea. I also want to do something fun for Lucas like going to the Zoo or something. That's all we will be doing.
1 comment:
cool Shoes! I was looking around for Caiden too, but haven't decide yet. And yeah for the first steps... what a brave little man!
Post a Comment