Friday, August 29, 2008

First Steps

So my chaw is feeling a lot better today!! I don't look quiet like a hamster anymore. And I'm also happy because Brian will be off until Tuesday, which means lots of family time!!!

Yesterday I went to the playgroup at the furniture store with my friend again. Her little one started walking about a week ago. It was too funny. I was just talking to her and another girl, who's little one is over a year and not walking. I just said, that I have a feeling it's still gonna take Lucas a while until he will be ready. Then all of a sudden he took off out of my arms 'running' towards a climbing wall thingy. I thought I didn't see right and everybody was laughing. He did it quiet a few times running from one thing to another. Of course it's still wobbly and he also lets himself fall on to the thing he's aiming for. But he's getting better. I'm so proud of my little baby.

Today I went to a well baby check up. He's doing very good. He weighs about 9,6 kilos, is 76 centimeters long and everything else is great for his development as well. He also got some more shots. I was a little afraid of them, but he took the very fine. He even looked at the doctor while he did it, but he didn't even whine or cry. I was very surprised.

2 comments:

Carolin said...

Yeah! Jetzt laeuft er!!! Gut gemacht Lucas!!!

Daniela said...

Na das ist ja super das Lucas jetzt laeuft. Dann ist wirklich bald nichts mehr vor ihm sicher...LOL