Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Randomness

I thought I should post a new blog on the things that have been going on these past couple days. The weekend was alright, but nothing too exciting happened. While Brian was on his races, I tried to keep myself and Lucas busy. We finally went to the playground around the corner. I never really wanted to go there, since it's in the middle of 'the projects' (as I call it... ) but it was not too bad. No kids were there and the swings were even pretty new. So I was there for about thirty minutes and it was something new for him to see.

Yesterday I drove to Heidelberg to meet a girl that I met online. She has a boy that is 2 and a half and a 3 months old baby girl. They moved to Heidelberg about almost a year ago. So it was nice to meet her and the boys were playing a little bit on the playground and then in his room.

Now it's official. Brian won't leave until the last week of September or the first week of Octobe, which pretty much sucks. I never thought I'd say taht out loud, but it sucks for several reasons. They can't really assure him that he will be going to his own unit. So he might be going somewhere completely different and more dangerous with people he doesn't even know or even trusts.... So we are both not happy about it... The good thing of course is, that he will be here for Lucas' first birthday. And we're still keeping the fingers crossed, that they will still send him to his unit..

1 comment:

Carolin said...

Ich hoffe das er zu seiner unit kann, ich glaube das ist echt das beschissenste, wenn du weg musst dann noch mit Leuten zu sein die du nicht mal kennst

Ich drueck die Daumen