Friday, November 28, 2008

This is what made me happy today

I went to the PX to see if they still had the book Set that I wanted to get for myself and the one for Brian. I had a feeling, that I HAD TO GO TODAY and I was right. There was only one left of the Twilight BookSet


I got this one for Brian and it will be on its way as soon as I get the other christmas gift for him ;-)



Then I went to the Commissary and just had to buy these teas. They sounded yummie. I tried one so far and it's a little too cinnamony for me, but I'll get used to it. The other one with the Candy Cane smells pretty good like Peppermint.



3 comments:

Carolin said...

Ich haette die Twilight Saga gerne als Audiobook, muss mal schauen ob es das bei der PX auch gibt.

♥Kerstin♥ said...

Das ist zurzeit in aller Munde. Ich habe mich nun auch erstmal aufklaeren lassen worum es darin geht. Klingt interessant. Glueckwunsch zum Kauferfolg!

LG Kerstin

Danii said...

You are going to love the Twilight Sage!! Ich hab die Buecher nur so verschlungen!!!!