Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow

Today is the total opposite from yesterday. We woke up fairly early and I felt in very good spirits. Even Lucas wasn't whiny and already joking around in the early morning. About an hour after we woke up, I decided to pull up the shades and we discovered that it snowed over night. I know it's not that much, but I just had to take a picture of our first snow this winter and also the first snow that Lucas saw (at least now that he's actually understanding). He was looking at me like "what's this white stuff out there". hahaha He stood at the window for about ten minutes




And around lunchtime my cousin's kids were playing outside. Of course Lucas stood at the window the whole time watching them and waving them.


2 comments:

♥Kerstin♥ said...

So sieht es bei uns heute auch aus. Ich musste auch gleich ein paar Fotos davon machen. Obwohl es bei uns hier schon der 2. Schnee ist, vor ein paar Wochen hat es schonmal geschneit.

Ich wuensche Euch ein schoenes Wochenende.

LG Kerstin

♥Kerstin♥ said...

P.S. Hab eben gelesen wie es Dir gestern ging, freut mich dass es heute wieder besser ist.