Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My little helper

Lucas is trying to help me more and more with the housework, which is really cute. He always smiles real proud when I tell him, that he's doing a great job.

So here are some pics of him trying to clean the mirror


Let me get that spot up there, too

Talking with the baby in the mirror


He also loves to help me hang up the wet clothes on the rack. Well, not really... he actually loves to take it all off when it's dry. But unfortunately he hasn't really understood the little difference yet and usually takes the thing off as soon as I hung it up.

But look what I found ond the rack the other day when I took a blanket off, as it was dry.

Hahah, mommy I knew that I put it there, but you didn't ;-)


No comments: