Friday, November 28, 2008

Look what I got!!

My good friend Carolin is making these cute looking purses. She sew some, so her mom can sell her on a christmas market. She sent them in a box over my APO mailbox and told me that I can take one of them as a thanks. They were all so pretty, that it took me a minute to choose one. In the end I decided to go with this one, because I just love it! Their just my favorite colors. Thanks again Carolin!!! I'll also take some pics next time, when I have it in use. So you can see what it's going through here. hahaha



3 comments:

Carolin said...

you're welcome! Fuer all die Rennerei zur Post in letzter Zeit hast du sie dir auch redlich verdient!

Kerstin said...

uiii schoen!!! Ist das die mit Cord oben???

Sazou said...

Yup Kerstin die ist aus Cord ;-)