Last night was bathnight and I thought it would be nice to try out the colored soap that Lucas got from my friend Jutta for his birthday. Of course he loved the idea. The only thing that I totally forgot, was that of course he also tried to eat it, as it smell like cherries... So when I went to get the camera he put his finger in his mouth ;-)
And yes, the red spot you see down there is another bruise... I swear, not a day goes by without him falling on something or bumping into something.
1 comment:
Die Farbe ist ja cool, muss mal schauen ob ich das hier auch kriege. Das mit den blauen Flecken kenn ich auch... don't feel bad.. ich glaube eh es ist ein Wunder wenn Caiden in die Schule kommt ohne nen Gehirnschaden haben und noch alle Finger dran sind LOL.. diese Woche hat er so ne Kerze (zum Glueck war sie nicht an) in einem Glas von der Box geschuettelt der hatte darauf hin ne Kreisfoermige mark auf der stirn..
Post a Comment