Monday, October 27, 2008

Look what we got in the mail today ;-)

We didn't do a whole lot today, cause it was dark and rainy all day long. But I finally managed to go to the mailroom in Mannheim. I sent off two boxes and we also got something very nice for Lucas. Thank you Caro!! You're the best. It's a picture book, talking about deployments. It shows what daddy is doing 'over there', while the little one is here. It's so cute, it almost got me teary eyes, when I read it to him this eveninig. I'm not kidding, I was even going to look for a book like that this week. I never found one in Heidelberg and wanted to try my luck in Mannheim. Of course I had to read the book to him before he went to bed ;-)

And your card is really awsome, as always!! (She sewed it)




3 comments:

Carolin said...

Gern geschehen, ich hab das Buch in der Playgroup gezeigt bekommen und als ich dann erfahren hab das Brian nun doch gehen muss, hab ich es dann an euch geschickt. Ich hatte schon Angst dass du wohl so was in der Art schon hast. Ich fands auch ganz niedlich gemacht, weil es wirklich auch fuer die ganz kleinen verstaendlich ist...

liebe Gruesse Carolin

Anonymous said...

Ich wusste garnicht das es so Buecher auch fuer die ganz kleinen gibt. Das war lieb von Caro.
HUGS , ihr schafft das bloede Deployment !!!
Und sag Bescheid wenn du was brauchst, egal was !!
LG
Meli

Daniela said...

Das war aber wirklich lieb von Caro. Eine total schoene Idee.