Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brian's Farewell Party

It's a little late, but I wanted to share some pictures with you guys of Brian's Farewell Party. We had it on Saturday night at my parent's house in their basement. It went pretty well. It was just family and one of my mom's friends with her son. But Brian had a blast of course, because anything that involves Beer and playing cards is his pleasure.
My dad made a very yummie ham in breadcrust, we had four different salads and I made some deviled eggs and a peach pie.

Lucas stayed up until about 8pm and then I put him in bed. I even drank a few glasses of champagne, but I didn't stay up too late.

So here are the pictures















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sieht nach einer tollen party aus und sieht aus als wenn die Familie und Freunde total hinter euch stehen.
LG
meli