Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just the crazy life of an Army Wive, I guess...

... most of you guys have already heard about the bad news... Brian will leave for Iraq in just two weeks of time. I know, I just wrote a blog saying that he won't have to go anywhere. But that's the Army, I guess. They messed up by telling everybody could stay here, as the commander already planned Brian and three other guys in going down range this month. Of course we're sad about this fact and also frustrated. On the other hand we are kind of relived, that we have an exact date now, instead of waiting and also very grateful that he won't be down there for 15 months, as he will come home with his unit, which has been deployed for three months already.

1 comment:

Carolin said...

och mensch das tut mir leid, kann mir vorstellen wie's dir geht.. einersteits bist du sicher traurig dass er nun doch muss. Aber anderseits.. sinds nun keine 15 Monate mehr, ihr hattet extra Zeit, er war da fuer Lucas' Geburtstag und nun wisst ihr auch was kommt.. Fuehl dich gedrueckt!

lg Carolin