Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is it just me or is the time dragging by even slowlier now??

I guess I'll start with pictures today

Lucas found my shoes before he was supposed to go night-night. He put them on and tried walking with them


Nope, they weren't actually sleeping ;-)



My first time cooking Arroz con Polo

My crazy little toddler trying to work out or something ;-)



Only one week to go before Brian is home on RnR and yet it seems to me, that time is ticking slowlier than ever. Thinking about all the time we already have behind us, one week seems like nothing... but days can be really long when all you can think about is that one particulary day!

I so can't wait. I dream about it a hundred times a day/ Wondering how it will be, when we spot him in the airport and how Lucas will react to Brian. What Brian will think about his little boy that grew so much in the past 7 months. I hope that these 18 days with him will go by really, really slowly.
Brian booked us a little vacation, last week. We will be going to Center Parcs for 5 days (starting 22nd June). It will be a long drive up there, but I think we will have an awsome time. Here's a link, in case some of you don't know about it - http://www.centerparcs.com/EN/US/villages/bispinger_heide


























2 comments:

MiMa said...

Ich wünsche euch ganz viel Spass beim CenterParcs in der Bispinger Heide *g* Ist nur ein Katzensprung von Munster (großer oder sogar größter Bundeswehrstandort Deutschlands) entfernt. Falls euch das Essen dort mal zu teuer ist und ihr euch selbst verpflegt, hat man in Munster die üblichen Läden/Discounter. Im CenterParc Bispingen haben wir eine Freundin mit ihrem Mann und ihrem Sohn besucht, die drei waren ganz begeistert.
Viel Spass und liebe Grüße
Mirjam

Carolin said...

Uiiii nur noch eine Woche.. mach ja ganz viele Bilder vom Flughafen und dann vom CenterParcs.. ihr werdet bestimmt ganz viel Spass haben..

dein Gekochtes sieht auch sehr lecker aus, ich weiss aber nicht was das ist, hast du da ein Rezept fuer??

lg Carolin