Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Frau, Mann, Junge, Maedchen - Woman, Man, Boy, Girl

A few weeks ago, I tried to explain to Lucas, that there's men and women and boys and girls. Of course he doesn't know the most essential difference, but I think he now understands there is a difference and can tell when someones looks more female or male. When I ask him, he mostly got it correct, of course there is time he still jokes around or he's just not in the mood.

5 comments:

Daniela said...

Wie suess!!! Vorallem wenn er am schluss Maedchen sagt. Lucas ist echt zum fressen suess!

Mel said...

omg - einfach nur suess!! so ein suesser Fratz!

Kerstin said...

hahaha wie suess!!!!! Schade das wir so wenig Zeit in D haben und Euer Papa heim kommt. Ich haette Euch sooooooo gerne wieder gesehen..

Sazou said...

Kerstin - oh ja, das waere wirklich total schoen! Aber ich glaub zeitlich haut das wirklich nicht hin. Von wann bis wann genau seid ihr nochmal hier?

Anonymous said...

Wow, das kann Henry noch garnicht.
Wie genau hast du das angefangen ?
Toll macht der Lucas das !!
LG
Meli