Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick boyo and some scrapbooking

Not too many updates to report for the past couple of days. Lucas is still sick. He is feeling better and all over the place, but he's got a bad cough. We go back to the Dr tomorrow and see how things are.

I'm so happy today! The sun is out. Can you believe it? It's still chilly and a little windy outside, but the sun makes it all better. I'm very positive and hope that the spring will be here very soon.

That's practically it for updates. We haven't done anything exciting lately.

Last night I had a little time and was in the mood to do some scrapbooking







Now you know, why I don't take any nice pictures of my son lately... That's what happend EVERY time I take the camera out






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fleissig :) Ich bin ja zu lazy zum Scrapbooking . LOL
Beim ersten Kind hab ich viel mehr gemacht in die Richtung.
Jetzt mach ich mir online Fotobuecher.
LG
meli