Friday, March 27, 2009

Playdates

I just wanted to share a couple pictures of our playdate today. We went into an indoor playground in Speyer. It was the third indoor playground we checked out an I'm a little undecided about the ranking. I would say it's on the same level with the one in Eppelheim. The bad thing was, that it was a Friday afternoon and it was CROWDED... when I say crowded, I mean with older kids.
They have a ton of toys and attractions and they're all pretty new and in very good condition. But of course the toddler area was a little boring for my rugrat and he was running around mostly in the main area for the older kids. The older kids where driving around with all kinds of vehicles, bikes and things I've never seen on wheels... hahah They didn't watch out too much for the younger ones and Lucas got run over by older ones a couple of times. So it was quite a job to run after Lucas and watch out that he didn't get in the way of the other kids. But it was a really nice afternoon and I'm pretty sure that we will go back and check it out another week day, when it's not too crowded. We're especially hoping to take Sara and Beata with us, the next time. Unfortunately they couldn't join us this afternoon.
Oh yeah and what a crap... It says that kids under 80cm are free. Of course my tall son is 85cm and I had to pay for him. Only Laura had to pay as well and the other kids of our playgroup went through without paying.


That's the whole group. As I already mentioned, Sara was missing and another boy (Adrian) and his mommy couldn't join as well


Trying to escape


Menno, I almost made it


A very unique technique to get onto the bobby car

Like I said, there were things on wheels that I've never seen before... hahah



Mama built a toddler couch




Here's also some older pics from the past weeks (playdates with Sara)



Sticking that belly out




d

2 comments:

Carolin said...

Der Indoor Spielplatz sieht total toll aus, vielleicht koennen wir ja bald zusammen hin hoff. Hier sind die Indoor spielplaetze meistens ziemlich langweilig

Sazou said...

Ja das waere wirklich super! Wobei du ja im Sommer kommst, oder? Muss mal gucken, ob und wie die da offen haben.

LG
Saskia