Yesterday, we finally drove to Coleman to check our mail. Thank you so much great grandma Arlene and grandma Sandy!!! Lucas loves his new cars and the new books. Of course the tractors and the Jr car are his favorties right now. We already read two of the books as well. We haven't used the cereal bowl just yet, but we'll do that this week.
So I also finally got my replacement order from Old Navy in. I don't think I wrote this on here, but with my big Old Navy order in February, I also ordered two pair of pants. THe thing is, that I don't know with which American size I go. I used to believe that about three years ago, I was a size 7... now I know that I'm wrong. Of course my size 7 jeans that I have are way too big right now. So in Feb I thought I should order a 4 and see if that fits me... At least with Old Navy, they tunred out way too. So I sent them back and thought a size 2 should fit fine... Ok, they came back in a size 2 and still.... too big?!?! There is now way that I'm a size 0...
Anyhow, I'll keep the pants just in case I'll fit into them some day ;-p
No comments:
Post a Comment