Monday, February 16, 2009

Nice Day

My parents got me a shopping spree at the mall with my mom, for my birthday. So today was the day. Even though at first I thought it wouldn't happen. When I opened the shades in the morning, all I saw was everything covered in snow. I was still hoping, that it wouldn't be too bad. Lucas threw a fit right then, because he wanted to go outside and play in the snow in his PJ's... somehow I got to distract him. I guess we're getting closer and closer to the terrible two.... he's throwing fits more frequently when he doesn't get his way, like gummybears or other things he wants or wants me to do for him. He also got a little pickier when it comes to food. He used to eat everything and about a week ago he started licking off the jam of his bread in the morning or biting of the sesame seeds on a broetchen and all kinds of things like that. He always picks out the best parts and then he doesn't want it anymore.

I really have to say that he was a good boy today. He didn't sleep all day long though and by the end of the day he seemed like in a daze. My mom and I also got a good laugh when we let him walk around at ToysRus. He was in his stroller the whole time at the mall (about 3-4 hrs) so we wanted him to walk around a little. The minute he sat his foot on the ground, he was gone towards toys. The way he was running around was too funny though, with his boots on he looked like a little monkey running around. His arms were just flying in the air. He was so fast, pushing buttons on the toys, grabbing some stuffed animal and throwing it into the air, taking a book off the shelve and reading it on the floor. We really had to run, so he wouldn't cause any damage ;-)

My parents bought me some really nice and cute clothes. Thank you guys again!! I would've never bought that one blouse myself, because I'm too greedy when it comes to that. But now I own a Tommy Hilfiger top. Then a couple other tops at H&M. Of course those were the last things I needed. Actually I really need some new pants (something different from jeans) and a pair of shoes,... but I always end up getting tops. How come?






I'm happy, because I went to the jewlery store and had my wedding bands cleaned and now they're all bright and shiny again.

I also used my gift certificate for a book store and bought a novel of Stephenie Meyer. I can't wait to get started on reading it. I just don't know when I'll start. Just last week I got a new order from Amazon, because I was out off nice stuff to read. So I bought six new books. Most of them were thrillers. Don't ask me why, but I'm just in the mood for thrillers right now. It doesn't do me any good though, because I can't sleep too good lately. It takes me a while to fall asleep.




Alrighty, I guess that's all i can say for today.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Die Bluse sieht ja chic aus und das graue Top gefaellt mir auch :) toll, dass ihr so einen schoenen Tag hattet! LG Mel

Kerstin said...

Schoene Klamotten, nur bissi fies hier H&M Zeugs zu posten...haha!! Bin ich froh, das Lucas das auch alles macht. Juna hat im Moment richtige Anfaelle wenn sie was nicht "my Way" bekommt, echt krass. Und das mit den Koernern vom Broetchen essen macht sie auch. Danach wird es dann durch die Gegend geworfen, weil ohne Koerner isses nicht mehr interessant.

Carolin said...

sehr schoene Sachen hast du dir da rausgesucht... nachtraeglich auch hier nochmal alles gute zum Geburtstag!!!

Ich bin sehr stolz auf Lucas, Caiden haelt es beim Einkaufen nicht so lange aus.. nach 30 min ist schluss mit lustig..

lg Carolin