This morning I thought it was about time for some new pic of the two of us for Brian. Of course I will never get the picture perfect by taking them myself... But oh well... just see for yourself ;-)


Mama, fall over already

Haha, I bet I can wrestle you down, Mama
YAY, I got you

The pictures I take of myself always look stupid, but those should have to do for now Brian. At least you can see me this way ;-) I love you
1 comment:
Das 3. Bild ist richtig schoen geworden. Ich bin auch immer ewig am rumprobieren selber mal ein Foto von mir zu machen. Zum Glueck kann man die Bilder gleich wieder loeschen. Irgendwas passt immer nicht, ich weiss gar nicht wie das die anderen immer machen.
Sieht auf jeden Fall nach ner Menge Spass aus Eure Fotosession.
LG Kerstin
Post a Comment