Friday, February 20, 2009

Lucas and his cars

It all started on Wednesday. I left Lucas with my mom, while I drove to Mannheim to do some things at the mailroom on post. When I came back, my mom told me that Lucas was a very good boy and playing all by himself the whole time. She said, he would take all the cars he could find and row them all up.

During the past couple of days, he continued doing that and practically he's doing it all day long in every room I go.

Yesterday morning he took some of his cars into the bathroom while I got dressed


Last night he did this until he had to go to bed


And by this morning he finally found most of his cars. I'm really wondering where he got the idea to put them all in a row like this. Maybe it's because the Lego Duplo cars connect that way.



While I hung up the wet clothes on the hanger, he took some cars into the bedroom


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suess, Henry liebt seine Autos auch :)
LG
Meli

Carolin said...

sehr organisiert... da kann er mir was abgeben von..LOL

♥Kerstin♥ said...

Wie suess, da ist er ja richtig mit Feuereifer dabei.

Peggy said...

Hihi mein Mann sagt immer wenn es zu ruhig ist dann ist was faul. LOL
Schön das er so viel Spass dabei hat.

Kerstin said...

haha wie suess... ich glaub das ist ein "Jungsding". Noah hat das auch gemacht. Juna mag auch die Duplos net so gerne. Noah hat die im dem Alter geliebt....