So like I said it's a little hectic over here and these past couple of weeks have been stressful for us with the housing issues. I won't go into detail, as most of you know it already. Also today my van acted up again and now we have to see if we still get it fixed or not. We really need a car though, so we will see what happens. Just keep your fingers crossed for us, that it's just something very simple that won't cost us too much.
As for our cars, Brian made up his mind and he wants to sell the Mustang before we leave Germany. He figured that it's not a car made to drive in snow and also not a family car at all. We are better of buying a family car that is good in snow over there. We wanted to take the van with us as our second car, that we can use as a 'work car' for Brian, that gets him to work and doesn't need to drive long distances. But now we don't know if that's still going to happen.
I don't have my Visa yet, we still need to go to the doctor and schedule an appointment for my interview. So I hope this will go a little smoother for us rather than all the other things we have been dealing with lately.
The movers are supposed to come January 12th and after that date we will move to my parent's house. That way I always have company and don't need a car and also we save quite some money.
We are supposed to leave Germany February 10th (two days after my birthday). From there we will fly to Minnesota and spend 3 - 4 weeks with the family, before we fly to New York.
That's our plan for now ;-)
And now, here's a couple of pictures that I took in the past week
Our Thanksgiving Dinner at Jess' and Steve's house

Lucas seems to like my Caramel Apples (made them for the first time ever)
1 comment:
Schoene Fotos!!! Ich drueck Euch die Daumen das jetzt alles super laeuft und ohne irgendwelche Hindernisse!!! Geniess Deutschland noch ein bisschen... *lol*
Post a Comment