YAY the snow is finally heading our way!!!
Licking the peanut butter off the toast
I don't think I wrote this in my last post. My car is on the verge of breaking down, so I'm without a car now. We had it in a repair shop and they told us, that we shouldn't drive it no more. THe bearings are about to break and it could happen any minute. As that is more to fix than the van is worth, we will have to chunk it. So I have been without a car for almost three weeks. It is kinda driving me nuts, because I'm totally not used to that. I feel isolated and hate that I can't even run to the grocery store or whatsoever, as the next one is about 20 by foot and to be honest it's not worth the walk with Lucas, as I can't really carry water bottles and all that stuff. But it's ok. I try to get most of the things we need on the weekends, when Brian is home and so is his car. Speaking of the Mustang, we're in the middle of selling it right now. We already have two people that are interested. Now we jsut have to decide what to do. There's a co worker of Brian that wants it right now. And there is a best friend of my brother (German) that is interested. Of course as of now, we favor my brother's friend, but that would bring more headache and paperwork for us, as it needs to have everything in German specs and whatsoever. So we will see. Next week, Daniel's friend will tell us if he really wants to buy it or not.
As for my Visa, we haven't gotten further. We are waiting for the interview date, still.
Oh yeah, I really hope that the privatizing of my profile worked. So let me know if you can still read it and if you had to sign in, in order to so. I'm sorry for that, but I really didn't like, not knowing who's all reading my blog. Especially with all these pictures of Lucas and details of our private life.
2 comments:
Hi Saskia, das Bild von Lucas mit der Erdnussbutter ist ja echt zum Schiessen.
LG Daniela
licking off the Peanutbutter.. DAS koennte auch Juna sein... musste lachen...
Post a Comment