There were all kinds of pretty butterflies
Hahah, nope that bottle of vodka didn't belong to my mom. It's my brother Daniel's for his birthday bash next month
Hahah, nope that bottle of vodka didn't belong to my mom. It's my brother Daniel's for his birthday bash next month
Our DJ
Daniela and my Dad cooking dinner
Marius playing with Lucas
Coffee time
I'm really glad that we got to talk to Brian today. He even got to call twice. I'm so sorry baby, that your day sucked that bad. I wish I could do something to make it better. Tomorrow will be a better day!
So, last night Lucas came down with a stomach flu. He was up about every hour rolling all over the bed. I didn't think that he might not feel well, just thought he was overtired or something. But around 3 am he started throwing up. So I took him out, cleaned him up and cleaned all the bed covers. I gave him some meds and was hoping he wouldn't throw up again. Good thing was, he went back to sleep and didn't throw up. On the other hand he was feeling a little odd all day. He was cranky and pale and didn't eat a lot. But it didn't get worse. So let's hope he'll be back to normal by tomorrow.
We went to my Mom's house in the early afternoon and had coffee and cake and also stayed till dinner. After that we went straight home, so Lucas could catch his sleep.
1 comment:
sieht alles super lecker aus!!! Jetzt geh ich mir nen Kuchen backen!!!!
Post a Comment