This morning I took Lucas to my hairdresser to get his first 'real' haircut. My dad cut some of his hair in the past, but it always ended with Lucas running all over the house, hair everywhere and still some hair that was a little too long. So I was hoping that Lucas might behave better at a real cutting place with new people and all. I guess I was right. He was reading books the whole time and even though he was a little like "what the heck is that lady doing to my hair", he was sitting still. She didn't cut too much away, just a lot in the back and a little on the sides.
Of course he didn't let me take a nice picture once again, but I hope you can see the difference. I think he looks so much more like a little boy now. Awww.... he's growing up soooooo fast....
3 comments:
happy 1st haircut Lucas *g* sieht gut aus! das Grinsen auf dem vorletzten Bild ist echt goldig :)
Lucas sieht wirklich wie ein grosser Junge aus. soooo suess!!!
ach sieht er jetzt putzig aus!!!!!!
Post a Comment