I was just thinking about this week and am really glad that I already have it all planned out. Hopefully it will go by really fast! I can't believe that RnR is just around the corner.... I so can't wait!!!
So after our trip to Ebrach, I came down with a stomach flu. I don't know what it was exactly as it was a one day thing, but I'm actually glad it wasn't more than that. It started Sunday evening. At first I thought I just ate too much during the weekend or something, but I felt really nautious and went to bed fairly early (9pm). The whole night I kept waking up, feeling sick. When Lucas woke me up around 6 am, I sat up and couldn't hold it in. So the rest of the day was not so nice. I also felt dizzy. I was so thankful that I have my family around. They watched LUcas in the afternoon and I took a two hour nap at their house. That made me feel a whole lot better already and when I woke up this morning, it was gone. I am very thankful, that Lucas didn't get it. I hate to see him sick like this.
Unfortunatly the weather is really bad at the moment. It's not too cold, but it's raining non-stop. I hate being stuck indoors, especially since I know how much Lucas loves the outdoors.
Tomorrow we are planning to meet up with Beata and Sara. I hope it will stop raining for a little at least.
Thursday is our grocery shopping day at the Commissary and we should also sweep the street, as it is our duty this week - depending on the rain.
Friday, no plans for the afternoon so far, but in the evening we will drive to the airport in Frankfurt and pick up Jess. I so can't wait for that. I'm so, so happy that her deployment is over!!!
Saturday, I might meet up with some girls from the Forum. Maybe we will change the date again though.
Sunday, we'll probably spend the day with my family.
Zahnspange
5 years ago
1 comment:
Oh dein Schatz kommt bald auf Urlaub. SCHOEN!!!!!!!!!
HOFfe euch zwei Suessen gehts gut.
LG
Meli
Post a Comment