It's been a little hectic these past couple days, so I never even got to thank Carolin. I went to the mailroom last Monday and I had some boxes from Caro for her mom in as well as two boxes from Grandma Evy for christmas gifts. Carolin told me, that I was allowed to open that one box and take out the first gift on top. I opened it and couldn't believe what I saw. She made me three stockings with our names on them. They're just so cute and I can't wait until next year, so we can hang them up!!! Thank you so much, they're really nice.
Of course it was also really nice of grandma Evy to send us so many christmas gifts. She can't read this, but I'm hoping that Mel or Matt will tell her, that we're very thankful. I'm also preparing my boxes to grandma Arlene and Evy. It's going to take me a couple weeks still to get everything together, but it's in the process.
Oh by the way, can you believe it????? When I went to the mailroom this time, I got the box open with my first try! YAAAAAAAAAAY I'm improving... hahah
2 comments:
Sehr gern geschehen, als ich hoerte dass ihr noch keine Stockings habt, wusste ich natuerlich dass ich euch welche machen MUSS! Schade dass sie es nicht mehr vor Weihnachten geschafft haben, da war ich leider zu langsam!
Und Yay das du die Box gleich aufgebracht hast, jedesmal wenn ich zum Mailroom on Post gehe, laufe ich an den Boxen vorbei und frage mich ob ich sie wohl aufbekommen wuerde LOL
Super dass es gleich beim ersten Mal geklappt hat. Wenn man mal den Dreh raus hat geht das. Viel Erfolg fuer die naechsten Male.
Post a Comment