Friday, April 2, 2010

Almost settled in

We have been busy unpacking and arranging our household good since last week. We are almost done now. The only room that still needs some finishing is the baby's room (we kinda just packed all the boxes for the baby in there without unpacking anything), but we still have time for that. As for things that we still need, we are almost set as well. Everything else, we can always get at a later time.

As of yesterday we have wonderful weather here. It's really, really warm and of course we try to spend every minute possible outside. Brian bought a grill yesterday, so you know what we are going to eat tonight. We also got a sandbox and a little bench with a table for Lucas. He won't get it before Easter. It's a huge Easter gift and nothing we would normally get him, but since we wanted to get him a sandbox anyway, that's what it is for Easter then. Can't wait for Sunday to come. I really hope that the weather will stay nice and warm.

So here is a few pictures that I took this past week.


The baby is growing and growing. This is the belly at 18 weeks



We painted some Easter Eggs and put some stickers on them


They aren't too pretty as they were brown ones, but at least they are organic and Lucas had a blast putting the stickers on them. He wanted to eat one really bad. I peeled an egg for him, only to find out that he thought it was chocolate inside and didn't even want to take a bite, when he saw what was in it.


Always watching the neighbors












YAY, I got my new Senseo coffee machine


I just love my new dryer and washing machine!!!


our living room is way too small for our couch and the big screen




No comments: